As homecoming weekend came to an end, Morehead State students and families headed to Main Street to celebrate the achievements of MSU.
Rowan County and Morehead State sports teams, gymnasts, pageant winners and the Morehead Shrine rode through the street with floats, while the MSU marching band and cheerleaders performed.
Homecoming week ended with a win against the Valparaiso Crusaders.
Homecoming King and Queen was announced as Tessa Collins and Cameron Faudere.
- Students returning to MSU update
- Morehead has a peaceful Black Lives Matter protest
- Self taught and string-driven
- Kentucky coal miner gives thoughts on coronavirus
- Hot meals are making a difference for one small town in Ohio
- COVID-19 changed daily work for delivery drivers
- Retiring professor combines musical talents with lectures
- A look at COVID-19 from local historians
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular articles.